Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Warbreaker Sample Chapters

I've decided to start posting some working chapters of my new book, WARBREAKER. This is the book I'll likely publish after the MISTBORN trilogy (which means WARBREAKER won't be out until 2009 or so.) This book is a stand-alone, completely different from the other things I'm doing for Tor or the series I'll be publishing next year with Scholastic.

I'm posting these for two reasons. First, so that people can get a preview (since the book release is so far away.) I'm getting a little tired of emails asking me what WARBREAKER is! (I guess that's what I get for posting that little bar on my site telling people what I'm working on.)

However, I also though it might be an interesting exercise for readers to see my writing in its most formative of stages. These will probably change a fair amount before they get published, so you can follow along as I edit.

You can find the chapters, and new ones as I post them, at my forums.

Find them in this forum thread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home