Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wednesday Warbreaker + Idea

First off, let's get to the important thing.  It's Wednesday, and I have a new chapter of Warbreaker for you. 

And, because I'm feeling like it, let's do a story prompt.

Idea of the Day: Write about a world--or a species of humans--where the female is the larger of the species.  Optional Difficulty: No "Amazon Woman" style stories.

This idea comes courtesy of Pemberly, who mentioned it as a thought in passing.  It struck me as interesting.  There are lots of examples of species in our world where the female of the species is the larger one.  I believe that Black Widows are a good example of this. 

How would this affect a society?  How would human being society be changed if the women were larger--perhaps the workers.  And, by no Amazon Women, I mean resist the urge to simply turn the women into men with breasts. 

Gulp.  Nothing, Wonder Woman, ma'am. 

Please don't eat me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home