Monday, October 23, 2006

Back! Plus Annotation

Annotation: Mistborn Part One Wrap Up

Well, I've returned from Information Purgatory (aka Idaho).  It was a fun trip.  Got to see a cousin get married, and managed to sneak in some writing time  despite my family's best efforts.  Plus, my mother only had three projects for me to do--which means she showed quite a bit of restraint.  For her. 

In other news, we've finally been trying to organize our mounds of books.  Pemberly and I have a TON of them, as you might imagine.  Here's a shot of me building a Great Wall of Fantasy around myself as I try to alphabetize several boxes worth.

Know that this weekend, I'll be doing two signings in the Salt Lake area.  On Friday I'll be at the Sandy, Utah Barnes and Noble:

10180 S. State Street
Sandy, UT 84070 
(801) 233-0203

I'll be there from 7-9 on Friday, the 27th. 

I'll also be at the Barnes and Noble at the Gateway Mall on Saturday, the 28th.  Find me there from 2-5.

Gateway, 6 North Rio Grande Street,
Salt Lake City, UT
(801) 456-0100

Let's see...what else do I have to post?  Here's a comic.  Made me laugh. 

Stupid Pun tomorrow. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home