Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry (late) Christmas! + Warbreaker

For my part, I intend to take a week off.  I'm going to play Final Fantasy 12, perhaps some Devil May Cry 3, and do as little ANYTHING as possible.  Not going to be hard because I appear to have gotten sick AGAIN.  Normally, my constitution is quite above such things, so I can only blame working myself so hard while traveling about to bookstores and visiting with all you wonderful people.  Ah, the sacrifices we authors make. 

Anyway, for Christmas, I got some sweat presents.  Topping the lists is a new watch from my father, a framed picture from my brother and mother, and some little transformers things from my dear wife.  (Along with some other stuff.) 

In other news, while we were on our book tour, a guy from a local SF podcast dropped by and recorded one of our question and answer sessions, then made a podcast of it.  You can download it by clicking the picture below:

And, finally, here's a Warbreaker chapter:  Chapter Thirty Nine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home