Saturday, December 23, 2006

Whew! 31 Stores in 2 Days

Anyone who has heard me talk about my agent probably knows that he likes to visit bookstores.  The guy never gets tired, likes to walk everywhere, and moves at about three times normal human speed.  When I meet up with him, we end up visiting as many bookstores as we can so that I can meet bookstore staff, shake hands, and hopefully sign the copies of my books that are on the shelves so that they can get the nice little "autographed copies" stickers on them. 

However, trying to keep up with Joshua over any length of time is exhausting.  We hit 31 stores in the last two days, and I managed to hand-sell seventeen copies of my novels.  However, I'm beat--and the booksigning hasn't even started yet!

However, onward and upward, or whatever.  I really think this could be a fun signing, even though nobody can come visit me because it's beyond the security gates.  Hopefully, there will be a lot of last-minute shoppers buying books as gifts. 

I'll post a Mistborn annotation as soon as I have more than five minutes to stop and think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home