Friday, January 12, 2007

Alcatraz Author's Photo + Annotation

 

Well, today I got in the mail the "First Pass" of Alcatraz vs. the Evil Librarians (a.k.a. Alcatraz Smedry Book One).  Though it's called the first pass, usually this is the last time the author sees the book.  It's essentially the first round of proofreads, and that's the one they send to the author. 

So, I get to spend the next few days reading this book one last time, making any little changes that I think it needs.  I also just sent out a copy of the author's photo, which I figured you might like to see:

Hum...let's see.  What else is on the camera.  Ah, yes.  This would be me cutting my birthday cake.  They made me do it with the sword.

Two cakes with one sword.  Hum.  It's getting a reputation.

Here's your annotation:  Chapter Eighteen Part One

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home