Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Warbreaker

Folks,

Not much time today.  I have to drive over and pick up my brother, then make my way to Idaho Falls for the evening to see my father, who is in town for a short time.  However, in the good news department, my editor read the complete draft of Warbreaker and loved it.  We had a two hour editorial conference on it yesterday, and we should be working out a deal for the book--and a couple of others--starting next week.  I wasn't ever worried that he wouldn't like it, but it's still nice to know that it turned out all right.

And, speaking of Warbreaker, here's a new chapter for you:  Chapter Forty-Six

And, once again, a link to the place where you can find older chapters and the complete background of why I'm giving away this book for free. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home