Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Amphigory + Updates

Yet another stupid idea for a pun I had.  You'll have to know your cartoons to get this one....

The "Yet Another Secret Project" is going very well.  I posted a progress bar to this on my website a week or so ago, and I'm already well into the book. 

For those of you who don't know, 'secret projects' are what I call books that...well, I'm not supposed to be working on.  Right now, I SHOULD be writing Dragonsteel book one.  It's the next big series I'll do for Tor (after Warbreaker and a sequel.)  However, I got sidetracked by something else.  Maybe I'll post some chapters to my forums in the next little while.  Keep your eyes open.

As for other news, here's a great comic by Sam Logan.  The man's a genius.--beautiful style, wonderful composition, and excellent storytelling.  What else is there to be said?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home