Thursday, May 03, 2007

April Done. (Kind of)

 

Whew. 

Okay, ALL of my reader mail from April is answered.  That still leaves some from March, February, and January, however.  I will plow through that over the next few days.  However, if you sent to me in April and didn't get a reply, then something got lost.  (Note, this is only people who use the web-form on my website.  Those of you who send to my regular email...well, I'm going to get to you this week too, but I can't promise when it will be.)

Keeping up on all of the email is quite the challenge.  Even a guy like me, who doesn't really have a large fanbase yet, gets as many as five or six pieces of reader mail a week.  That doesn't sound like a lot, but when you attack it all in a chunk, it's a little overwhelming!

Anyway, here's something for you to check out

 

 It made me laugh and laugh, though to get it, you have to 1) have seen the classic Star Trek Tribble episode. 2) Understand cat Image Macros (the site has an explanation of those) and 3) get a number of odd geek pop-culture references. 

That all worked for me, and I about died of laughter. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home