Thursday, May 24, 2007

Elantris Audio Sample

One of the fun things about being a writer is interacting with all of the different people in the community who read your books and write you.  Some very talented people contact me about my stories, some artists, others writers.  One interesting email I got recently was from a voice actor named Lance Meibos.  He did a sample reading of Elantris, and offered to do an audio version of the book.  He said I could post the sample here, so go ahead and give it a listen:

Elantris Audio Sample by Lance Meibos.

I don't know if I'll end up doing an audio version of this or not, but it sure was cool to hear the book read.  You'll notice that Lance actually took the time to look up the pronunciation guide and get everything exactly right--so some of the words might sound odd to you.  Enjoy!

Also, don't forget that I'll be at Conduit this year.  Look here for my schedule  Also, a lot of people have asked about release dates on my upcoming books, so I posted a list.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tania-chan said...

Can't download the MP3 file :(

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home