Thursday, July 12, 2007

Back + MB2 Pre-release info

Well, we managed to sneak away a little bit early from the camping.  I got back in the wee hours last night/this morning and was able to take a shower and sleep in my own bed.  Ah....

I actually don't mind camping as much as I complain that I do.  The company on this one, at least, was quite good.  I enjoy the evenings around the campfire.  I just don't like a lot of the other parts of the experience--such as being dirty, having to survive the heat of the day outside, and dealing with the insects.  As I've said lots of times before, I'm not one who really looks forward to 'vacations.'  I like my house.  That's why I live there.  I like my job.  That's why I do it every day.  'Getting away' doesn't appeal to me.

And yet, I've got two more camping trips planned this summer.  Ah, well.

If you're wanting a numbered copy of Mistborn 2, the only way to get them is to order them via the Waldenbooks in the Provo Towne Centre (sic).  I'll be doing a pre-release signing there on Saturday the 18th of August.  You'll be able to get the book a full three days before the release date, and--like last year--I'll be numbering all the books signed at this event.  We'll probably do the signing in the early afternoon.  I don't know if they're willing to mail copies out or not, but you can call and ask.

Waldenbooks Phone: (801) 852-0015

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home