Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Mega Post of stuff + Annotation

Thanks to everyone who has been looking over the BS.com Beta site for us.  Your comments are really helpful.  I've posted some updates there, including a new 'About' page for Mistborn 1.  I also reworked the sample chapters for Mistborn 1 so that they're formatted for the web in an easier to read way, as well has having 'next' links at the bottom. 

Before I say anything else, here's a new Mistborn 2 annotation:  Dedication

I'm still not sure what to make of Alcatraz being out so early.  Will we sell more copies because it slipped onto shelves sneakily like that, or will we sell fewer because it's hard to generate buzz?  Things move so slowly in the publishing industry sometimes that it can take a lot of patience.  In the meantime, I'm polishing up a revision of Alcatraz 2 and gearing up to write the third book. 

By the way, I had one of the dates for the Denver portion of my tour wrong.  The signing at the Waldenbooks is on Saturday, not on Friday.  Also, for you booksellers, know that I'll be at both MPIBA and NCIBA.  See you there!

(Also, random linkage of the day: one of the more amusing Elantris reviews I've seen.  Also, laugh at Sam Logan's wit!  Laugh I tell you!

acomic )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home