Thursday, October 18, 2007

Anyone have a WFC Membership for sale?

I've got a friend who wants to go to the World Fantasy Convention, but has discovered that they're sold out.  So, if anyone out there wants to sell their membership(s), let me know.  (He'd like two or three, if he can get them.)

In other news, it's good to be home!  Even though the tour doesn't officially end until this Saturday, I was able to sleep in my own bed last night.  The next few tour dates are all in Utah.  Pemberly is glad for that, since the doctor told her today that LimeBaby could come at any moment.  (She's dilated to a 3.5 or something like that.)

By the way, thank you all for the baby presents you gave me during the tour.  Pemberly particularly liked the penguin bath time present, Penny.  She played with that thing for an embarrassingly long time, and the baby hasn't even come yet!

Looking forward to seeing you Salt Lake people at my signing in West Jordan tomorrow. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home