Sunday, November 11, 2007

Alcatraz 3 Almost Done

NaNoWriMo is going really well this year, and I'm within spitting distance of finishing Alcatraz Versus the Knights of Crystallia.  I'm right under 40k for NaNo, while the book is right under 60k.  (I had about 20k already when November started.) 

I was hoping to wait to start this book until November, but I realized I had to get moving on it, since I'm rather far behind on things right now and I just needed to get it done.  Unfortunately for me--but fortunately for those of you racing me--once I finish the last chapter of Alcatraz 3 (which I'll probably do tomorrow) I have to do the Mistborn 3 copyedit, which I'm also behind on.  Then the Warbreaker revision.  Which I'm also behind on.

Then, maybe, I can write something new.  Chances are good I won't be able to hit 50k this November, but I'll try. 

If you didn't sound off on the Warbreaker concept sketch, find that post right here!

Also, to keep the wolves off my back, here's an Annotation! 
Mistborn: The Well of Ascension Chapter Twelve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home