Friday, November 09, 2007

Dave's Writing Tips + Warbreaker Concept Art

Two fun things to talk about today.  The first is that my friend Dave Wolverton (aka David Farland of the Runelords) has started up a program where he's going to be giving a daily writing tip through his website to those who are interested.  Here's the original email from Dave:

I've started my daily blog, called "Dave's Daily Kick in the Pants,"
which offers daily tips on writing (usually a short article of 1 to 2
pages), along with an occasional inspirational message.  These tips
are put on a mailing list and then sent out daily via email.
If you know any writers who might find this helpful, or if you would
like to post this on your personal web site or mention it in in your
own blog, folks may contact me by writing to dwolvert@xmission.  Just
say, "Put me on the list."

Dave knows a whole lot about writing and the fantasy business.  I owe a lot to him for helping me learn what it took to get published, and even still, it seems like every time I chat with him I learn something about writing or the market.  So, I highly recommend this service to anyone who wants to be a professional fantasy or sf writer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home