Thursday, December 06, 2007

More New Website News + Signings

I don't know if you're tired of this stuff or not, but I have a new introduction to ALCATRAZ VERSUS THE EVIL LIBRARIANS posted to go in line with the new website.  Also, things for the store are really shaping up.  I'm not going to post that link yet, but I think by the end of the week we'll have a paypal cart ready to go for those who want to buy signed, personalized copies of my books for holiday presents. 

You have TWO chances left to get signed books from me for the holidays if you live in Utah.  One is at Sam Weller's in Salt Lake this evening.  I'll also be doing a reading from unpublished material at this signing, as well as talking about upcoming works and other exciting things.  Sam Weller's always does excellent events, with an event hall for readings and refreshments served.  So, come see me tonight!

For those who can't make it, we have my final Utah signing of the season this Saturday at the Borders in Provo. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home