Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Elantris Hardcovers For Sale

Yesterday evening we added signed, personalized copies of ELANTRIS in hardcover to the store.  These work just like the MISTBORN ones I offered in January.  Also, if you missed yesterday's post because of the holiday, have a look.  I posted some interesting things.

The ELANTRIS hardcovers actually cost me a lot more than the MISTBORN ones, so I can't sell them quite as cheaply.  (Which feels odd, since ELANTRIS had a lower cover price than MISTBORN.)  Still, I am able to offer them at a couple of bucks off of cover price for now.  This will go up to $25 mid march.  I'm not sure how quickly these will sell, but I don't have nearly as many as I do of MISTBORN.  They should last until then, but I can't guarantee anything.  So, if you want an ELANTRIS hardcover, now is the time!

I'll post WARBREAKER and annotations tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home