Wednesday, February 13, 2008

LTUE + Warbeaker +Annotations

First off, I'll be at Life the Universe and Everything this weekend. (That's  BYU's science fiction convention.)   I'll post my schedule below.  Know that I'll be doing a signing on Friday the 15th.  3.00 at the BYU bookstore, and everyone is invited, even if you're not attending the con.  (I'm pretty sure it will be in the bookstore.  If you don't find me there, ask around.)  As always, LTUE has free admittance to the public, and since both Orson Scott Card and Gail Carson Levine are going to be there, it should be quite the convention.  I should also have a few copies of the Mistborn and Elantris hardcovers for sale with me, if you wanted to grab one without having to pay the shipping.  Check the bookstore first, however, as they sometimes have remainder hardcovers they sell for six or seven bucks. (Though they do have a remainder mark, which mine don't.)

My Panel Schedule:
Thursday 10:00: Using history and folklore to enrich your world (M)
Thursday 4:30: Book Signing
Friday 9:00: Dialogue (M)
Friday 2:00: Realities of NY Publishing
Friday 5:00: Putting Romance in your Novel
Saturday 9;00: Researching unusual subjects
Saturday 10:00: LDS Beliefs & SF&F (M)

Also, as it's Wednesday, I've posted a new html chapter of WARBREAKER.  I've also posted a new annotation for Mistborn: The Well of Ascension

Thank you for all of your comments and responses to the bookplates idea.  I'll mull it over and let you know what I intend to do.  For now, I've got to focus on reading LORD OF CHAOS.  (I finished Book Five last night--I'll do a blog post on it tomorrow or Friday.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home