Friday, June 13, 2008

Lightsong Lovers/Haters Speak Out!

I have a request for those of you who have read Warbreaker in one of its draft forms on line.  My editor and I are having an exchange, and we need some audience feedback.

What do you all think of Lightsong, the character?  I need to know honestly if he's someone that people enjoy reading, or if they think his attempts at humor fall flat.  When you read him, do you chuckle, do you find him annoying, or do you roll your eyes and sigh?  I need to know how to take his character in the next draft.  More humor?  Same level?  Different humor?  Less humor?  (And, in his case, 'humor' is defined by his banter with other characters.)

Speak out on my livejournal (you can post anonymously without a livejournal account, though I'll put more stock in what you say if you sign your name.) Also, there will be a place to post on my forums, though you'll need to register if you want to comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home