Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Any Denver Bookstore People out there?

I just realized that I never set up a signing for my time in Denver next month.  I'd forgotten that my wife and I had decided to go out a few days early for the fun of it, and realized I really should stop and do a singing at a bookstore aside from the events I'll be doing officially at Worldcon. 

The problem is, I hate hitting bookstores up for signings with such little warning.  We're only three weeks away from the visit, and I don't want to call Tor/Scholastic and ask them to try something this late in the game  (I'm tempted to just call the Tattered Cover anyway, but they are so great with events, I feel awkward asking them this spur of the moment.  They tend to do a lot of publicity for their events, and I don't think they'd want something this late.)

So, are there any readers who work (or have friends who work) at a bookstore in Denver?  I feel much more comfortable arranging a last-minute signing when it's done through someone who is familiar with my books.  If you have such a contact (or are one) feel free to reply on my Livejournal or just drop me an email.  Hopefully, we'll be able to arrange an official signing with a Q&A for all of you who are curious to meet me or have questions for me about the Wheel of Time project. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home