Monday, July 14, 2008

Update + Annotations

Revision on the Wheel of Time material goes well.  I'm clipping along, and should be able to get it done by the end of the week.  I've also been able to write a little new material, which is comforting, as that bar has been stuck at 25% for far too long.  (We've moved to 26 now.)

I was planning to post Warbreaker 6.0 today, but my editor is getting back to me with just a couple of line edits on some of the rewritten scenes, so I figured I'd wait until he got to me, then post 6.1 instead.  For those who are fans of Lightsong, there's an entire new scene with him in this version.  Only ten pages long in manuscript form, so by no means expansive, but it is completely new.  I think you'll enjoy it.

Anyway, because of the lack of a Warbreaker update, I posted two new Mistborn: The Well of Ascension Annotations.

Mistborn 2: Part Three Wrap Up
Mistborn 2: Chapter Thirty-Nine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home