Wednesday, September 17, 2008

100 Hardcovers of Well of Ascension For Sale!

I was able to track down 100 hardcover copies of Mistborn: The Well of Ascension from a Canadian book warehousing company, and they got her just a bit ago.  So I'm offering them up to you guys, signed and personalized, through the store

These do, unfortunately, have small remainder marks on the spine.  (Read the description for more.)  Those are very unobtrusive, though, and other than that, they're just like new.  They'll probably go very quickly, so if you want one, grab one fast.  I'll take down the link as soon as they sell through. 

A lot of people have been asking me how to get a personalized copy, and so I tried very hard to find these.  I'll keep searching for more, but Tor is out of stock at the moment, and it doesn't look like they'll be remaindering the book.  There's an okay chance that I'll be able to grab more of these in the future, but it's not for certain.

Note that three people have already managed to find these in the store and snatched up copies before I even linked it.  (And you guys managed to get free shipping on those three orders because of a bug in our coding, so congrats! ;)  We fixed it.  Don't feel guilty; I'll happily pay free shipping on three books for the opportunity to catch a potentially problematic bug before the link goes officially live.  You guys saved me a lot of grief.)

Also, if you missed it, check out my link about MountainCon and Rothfuss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home