Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mistborn RPG! And Mistborn Three Sample Chapter!

I totally forgot to announce this yesterday because I spaced it, but that's all right--it deserves to be a focus of its own post.  Dragonsteel Entertainment  LLC (that's me) is pleased to announce a deal with Crafty Games (one of the premier independent RPG companies) for the production of a pen and paper role playing game set in the Mistborn world!  I can't say many more details than that, but read the press release for a few tidbits

To celebrate this, I've posted a new Mistborn: The Hero of Ages Sample Chapter!  This is the chapter I read at Dragon*Con.  I plan to post two more sample chapters before the release date of October 14th.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent chapter. It looks like the book will more than live up to my expectations. A small note that someone missed though, if the book hasn't gone to the printers yet. At the tenth paragraph after it says chapter 2(after breaks?) There is a sentence "This betrayal had ended with of his master's death. " Didnt think the of was supposed to be there(I hope that this will be taken as constructive criticism and not nitpicking. Im a little OCD is all). Either way, I look forward to reading this on release day.

3:53 AM  
Blogger Brandon Sanderson said...

I'll have to get that fixed. Don't worry; it probably got fixed for the print copy. The sample chapters I post are pre-copyedit or proofread. Those are all done on paper copies, and I stop working the electronic version at that point.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home