Friday, October 10, 2008

Dragon's Keep Tonight

The book release party for Howard's new Schlock Mercenary collection is tonight at Dragon's Keep in Provo.  As I wrote the introduction for the book, I'll be there with Howard celebrating the release and signing books (both his and mine.)  Look for me from about 4-7ish.  We'll be doing a few live podcasts from 5:30-6:30!  Huzzah! (Address: 260 N University Ave, Provo, UT 84601(801) 373-3482)

I'll actually be bringing along copies of my books to sell, so if you've been wanting an out-of-print hardcover, I should have a small stack of them.  I'll also sign/number any copies of Alcatraz Two people have managed to locate, as I'm only up to number 35/50 on that book.  (I won't, however, be able to sign any Mistborn Three.  I know that some stores have begun putting it on shelves, but I've been asked by Tor not to sign any copies until next week.  Don't feel bad if you found one--good for you!  But I can't actually sign them for a few days.  Fortunately, I'll be doing a TON of signings next week.  If you live in the area, you should be able to find me without any trouble....)

Here's another Annotation of Mistborn: The Well of Ascension.  Chapter Forty-Six.  It makes a very short mention of the spike in Zane's chest, which is--of course--a major plot of book three.  Have I mentioned that's coming out in just a couple of days?  Tired of hearing about that yet?  ;)  Just a warning--I'll be sending out an email this weekend to pretty much anyone who's ever emailed me before, letting you know about the upcoming release.

And at the Release Party, I wanted to give away something special to encourage people to come.  Last year, I gave out a Manuscript of Mistborn Three, a full year before it came out.  I'd give out one of Warbreaker, but it's already free on line, so that doesn't seem very special.  Instead, I'll be giving out a manuscript version of Alcatraz Versus the Knights of Crystallia, book three of the Alcatraz series, a full year before publication!  Just another reason to drop by BYU Bookstore on Tuesday night.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home