Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Unpublished Books

I enjoyed my short trip to LA for the trade show.  Now I'm back for a day, then heading out on the more meaty part of Book Tour.  LA, I'll be back to see you later in the week for some official signings.

In the mean time, I've written an essay for you.  It's been a while since we've had a EUOLogy (for those who don't know, EUOL is my nickname on the TWG forums, and the essays on my site are named after that.)  This one started as a post on a forum thread, then outgrew that context, so I decided to post it here for you to read.  It's an explanation of some of my unpublished novels, and how I ended up where I am now.  I think a lot of you will find it interesting, but it kind of rambles a bit.  Just a warning. ;)

I'll see you Las Vegas people on Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home