Monday, October 13, 2008

One day left...

We've got a nice review up for the book in SF Weekly.

New Mistborn Two Annotation: Chapter Forty-seven.  This was a very important chapter in the book, so it's a double-sized annotation. 

My email was down earlier today.  Sorry about that.  (If you tried to email me through my website, you might have gotten an error message.  If you didn't, then it went through, so don't worry.) We've been sending out email newsletters and we accidentally overstressed the server load. 

Not sure what else to say.  Thank you all for reading, hope that you enjoy the book.  I'll be doing a Q&A about it on my forums here later in the week.  I'll post a link when the thread is live. 

(Take a deep breath, Brandon.  The next five weeks are going to be crazy.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home