Sunday, October 05, 2008

Surprise Release Party for Alcatraz Two!

The wonderful folks over at Barnes and Noble Orem have managed to get in a large case of copies of Alcatraz Versus the Scrivener's Bones.  I'm doing some school visits early this week in Orem, and had planned a little signing in conjunction with those on Tuesday night.  However, since they'll have copies of Scrivener's Bones, I want to go ahead and open the signing up to any interested people.  As it's a release party, I will be numbering copies at this particular signing.  So if you liked the first book, or if you want to give the books a try (they'll have the paperback edition of Book One I believe) stop by and grab a numbered edition!

Details: 
Orem Barnes and Noble (On University Parkway; take exit 269, I believe.)
Time: 5:00 (We'll be there a couple of hours.)
Date: Tuesday, October 7tth
Special:  James Dashner, author of The Journal of Curious Letters, will be there signing with me!  (Or maybe I'll be signing with him.)

I know that a lot of you aren't as excited for this as Mistborn three the following week, but consider it a little teaser taste for the 14th.  As always, I'll be willing to sign any books you can find to give me. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brandon, You didn't leave a phone number to order a copy of the numbered and signed Alcatraz Two books. I have ordered the Mistborn 3 book from samweller.com and would like to get this one as well.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home