Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Gathering Storm Cover Art

It's here, and I'm free to post it. 

GatheringREV

My thoughts?  I like it a lot better than the sketch that was floating around.  I like how he covered the stump of the arm with the cloth; I was wondering how that would be painted without looking very strange.  It's also very odd to see my name beneath Mr. Jordan's in front of a Darrell Sweet cover.  I wonder if that will ever NOT feel strange.

Dragonmount has this posted too; I assume there will be a lively discussion there, if you're looking to talk to other fans about it. 

1 Comments:

Blogger Bowen said...

Mr. Sanderson,

I have to agree that this is better... but I have to ask, why is there a hole in the house? Is that Elayne behind him? If you can't say because of spoilers I understand. I am only wondering because I have never seen a house with a big black gaping hole in it.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home