Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Annotations + Writing Excuses

It's hard to believe that I haven't mentioned the writing advice podcast I do with Howard Tayler and Dan Wells, Writing Excuses, in almost three months. Regardless, we're still putting out an episode every week—this week's episode focuses on blending genres and how to do it successfully. As always, it's only 15 minutes long because you're in a hurry and we're not that smart.

I also told you a few weeks ago that the HERO OF AGES annotations would be going up on the website every Tuesday and Thursday on an automatic basis but that I'd still link them in the blog. Well, twelve of them have gone up like clockwork since then and I haven't mentioned it once. Oops! The newest annotation is on chapter eight.

I'll try to mention updates like this every week from now on. Sure, most of you know about the podcast and the annotations already, but the site is attracting new visitors all the time who may not know what all is available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home