Thursday, October 15, 2009

Table of Allomantic Metals limited edition available immediately

I know it's been about a year now since I first mentioned its impending release on the blog, but at long last the Mistborn Table of Allomantic Metals is now available in the store. To begin with they're available only in a $50 24"x18" numbered limited edition of 100, signed by me and by the artist, Isaac Stewart. This is an archival art print intended for framing and display. There will be cheap (and bit smaller) poster and desktop wallpaper versions available at a later date.

I mentioned earlier that number one wouldn't be available, but I've changed my mind: numbers one through ten (and all but a couple numbers between 11 and 100) are available, and you can get them on a first-come first-served basis. So for example, if you're the third person to submit an order, you get print #3/100.

We're guessing that these will last through the holidays, but they could go very quickly. If you want one, it's a good idea to order now.

I've been thinking of offering more collector's items like this in the future. What do you think? Do you like that I'm offering this Allomantic Table print? Should I get Isaac to make Feruchemy and Hemalurgy tables? What other items are you itching for? I'm considering having a swordsmith make Nightblood replicas, but they would run about $250 and that doesn't even include a sheath. Do I have fans who would go for something like that? (And how much would a sheath be worth to you?) You can let me know on LiveJournal, Facebook, or my forum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home