Friday, March 19, 2010

Signing in Los Angeles on Monday

This is just a quick update to let you know I'll be signing in the Los Angeles area on Monday. If you're on the mailing list and told me you live near there, I've already sent an email. If you'd like reminders about signings in the future, contact me on this page and tell me your city/state.

Since I was already in the area back in November and haven't had a book release in a few months (although the WARBREAKER paperback comes out on the 30th, with a preview of THE WAY OF KINGS in the back, it probably won't be available at the signing), I'm hoping this signing will be low-key enough for me to talk to a lot of people individually. But who knows? It could end up a madhouse like many of the signings on the tour. I was often surprised at how the fans turned out in force. In any case, bring all your Brandon Sanderson books (if there is a huge crowd I may limit personalizations to three each time through the line, but I'll sign any books of mine). If there's time, I may read some from THE WAY OF KINGS.

Date: 03.22.10 Time: 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
Place: Barnes & Noble
Address: The Promenade
6100 Topanga Canyon Blvd Suite 1340
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Phone: (818) 704-3850

Also check out my upcoming events listings for other appearances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home