Friday, May 28, 2010

Last chance to vote for the David Gemmell Legend Award

I've mentioned a few times that both WARBREAKER and THE GATHERING STORM are among five nominees for the David Gemmell Legend Award. Well, voting on the award ends on Monday May 31st. Since the award is based in the UK, I assume the voting closes at midnight UK time, which is 5:00 or maybe 6:00 p.m. Mountain time (depending on whether daylight saving time is taken into account).

If you're struggling to pick between the two books, I recommend THE GATHERING STORM since I feel it's more in the spirit of Mr. Gemmell's work. Plus, you know, Robert Jordan collected weapons, and I think an award that's a battleaxe would be right up his alley. So go vote! (Assuming you want either book to win.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home