Tuesday, February 22, 2011

French Interview + Updates

While I was at the Utopiales convention I sat down for an interview with the great folks at Elbakin.net. (They're the same ones who gave MISTBORN an award; see pictures in my convention report.) Well, they've now posted the interview in French, and it covers a ton of different topics. (There's also an English version for those of you who don't read French.)

Kevin J. Anderson joins Dan, Howard, and me in the latest podcast episode of Writing Excuses to discuss writing in other people's universes, something Kevin and I have a bit of experience with. If that's something you're interested in learning about how to do, give it a listen.

This week's WARBREAKER annotation is a long one about Vivenna starting to work with Vasher. Check it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger My story. Different name. said...

Hey Brandon... Mr Sanderson or what you like to be called, I was wondering if you would be interested in reading a screenplay for the wheel of time.
My email is mark.j.salvador@gmail.com please email me when you find the time thank you.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home