Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm going to France, Norway, the UK, and France again

This morning my plane took off for the first leg of my European tour. The flight was delayed, but I have a long layover in Cincinnati, so I'll still get there in time for my connection. Anyway, here is my schedule of events.

Les Imaginales, Épinal, France, May 26–29

THU MAY 26
3:00 p.m. panel "Brandon Sanderson contre les infâmes bibliothécaires" ("Brandon Sanderson vs the Evil Librarians") followed by book signing.

FRI MAY 27
11:00 a.m. panel "La Fantasy" followed by book signing.
2:00 p.m. panel "L’état de la fantasy aux USA" ("How is fantasy today in US?") followed by book signing.

SAT MAY 28
10:00 a.m. panel "Dieux vivants, aventuriers, filles du people" ("Living Gods, adventurers, common girls") followed by book signing.

SUN MAY 29
3:00 p.m. panel "Meeting Brandon Sanderson" followed by book signing.

Outland Kirkegata, Oslo, Norway, June 1

Time: 5:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
Address: Kirkegata 23
0153 Oslo
Norway
Phone: 22 33 04 10
Type: Signing

Forbidden Planet Megastore, London, UK, June 4

Time: 1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
Address: 179 Shaftesbury Avenue
London WC2H 8JR
UK
Phone: 0207 420 3666
Type: Signing

Waterstone's, Guildford, UK, June 6

Time: 12:30 p.m.–2:30 p.m.
Address: 71-73 High Street
Guildford GU1 3DY
UK
Phone: 01483 536366
Type: Signing

Fantasy Tavern, Paris, France, June 8

Time: 7:30 p.m.–8:15 p.m.
Address: 38 rue de la Bienfaisance
75008 Paris
France
Email to RSVP: tavern@fantasy.fr
Type: Radio show and signing

Another signing in Paris?, June 10

Not sure at the moment if this will happen. I'll keep you updated.

Etonnants Voyageurs, Saint-Malo, France, June 11–13

The panel and signing schedule for these three days isn't yet clear, but I'll post it when I know more.

I finally get back home on the 15th. I've wanted to meet readers in Europe for quite a while, but this is going to be exhausting. Pemberly will be joining me for the second half, starting in the UK, and we'll be able to get some sightseeing in.

I'm sorry if I'm not appearing anywhere near you this time. I'm sure I'll be back in Europe again in the future, but it could be a few years. Next April I'm going to Australia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home