Friday, July 15, 2011

My San Diego Comic-Con schedule

I'm on my way to the Polaris convention in Toronto right now (the schedule for that is here, with one correction: the Details, Filler, and Plot panel is now Saturday at 11 and the Ethics and the Wheel of Time panel is Sunday at noon). But since Comic-Con starts earlier next week, I think it's a good idea to post my Comic-Con schedule now.

WEDNESDAY, July 20th, Preview Night:

I may stop by the Tor booth, #2707, sometime between 5:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. This is nothing formal, though.

THURSDAY, July 21st:

12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m., Room 6A
“Putting the ‘Epic’ in Epic Fantasy: Writing to Excite!” Panel
Panelists: George R. R. Martin, Patrick Rothfuss, Brandon Sanderson, Christopher Paolini, Peter Orullian, K.J. Taylor, & Kevin J. Anderson. Moderated by Michael Spradlin.

1:15 p.m. to 2:15 p.m., official autographing area
Post-panel signing hosted by Mysterious Galaxy.

2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., Tor booth #2707
Brandon Sanderson signing. Tor will be giving away 48 copies of the MISTBORN paperback and five ARCs of the new Mistborn book, THE ALLOY OF LAW. The booth will also be giving out the THE ALLOY OF LAW broadsheet (I'm bringing a few copies of this to Polaris as well). Click for a bigger photo.
Alloy of Law broadsheet… on Twitpic

I hope to see you there! I'm heading back home Thursday night.

1 Comments:

Blogger austinblan said...

:D I saw the first half of that panel. As, I was one of the many not fortunate enough to attend the Con, I watched what I could. It was simply amazing.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home