Thursday, August 04, 2011

Signing tonight in West Jordan with Peter Orullian

Just a quick reminder that I'll be signing in West Jordan tonight. I'm going to be driving back from Idaho, so if I end up a tiny bit late that will be why. But I shouldn't be late. I'll try to bring some of the Elendel Daily broadsheets to give out, and maybe two or three THE ALLOY OF LAW advance reading copies. (Whether this happens depends on logistical concerns, since I don't have them with me here in Idaho.)

Peter Orullian, author of The Unremembered, will also be signing at the same time. So if you want to get signed books from two different epic fantasy writers, this is a good opportunity.

If you haven't heard about this signing before, you probably haven't been watching my events calendar. Also make sure to drop me a note mentioning the city where you live if you want me to send you email reminders of signings near you.

Date: 08.04.11 Time: 7:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m.
Place: Barnes & Noble Booksellers – Jordan Landing
Address: 7157 Plaza Center Drive
West Jordan, UT 84084
Phone: (801) 282-1324
Type: Signing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home