Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Holiday deadline, Mistborn pumpkin & Updates

Here's a really cool Mistborn pumpkin by deviantART member joh-wee. She calls it "Survivor of the Flames." Be sure to check out the full image and the unlit version.

My assistant Becky wanted me to remind international readers that the deadline for ordering books so I can sign them before leaving on my book tour is one week from today. More details here.

There's a new chapter of my abandoned 2001 novel MYTHWALKER up. Things should start to happen again in the next chapter.

This week's Writing Excuses podcast features another one of our brainstorming episodes. This time Mary, Howard, Dan, and I mash up four wacky headlines to each come up with a story. The results are pretty entertaining.

And there's another collection of my Twitter posts up. If you haven't been following me on Twitter or Facebook, you've been missing each time I announce a reader's name I have inserted into A MEMORY OF LIGHT. For more details, see here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home