Monday, November 21, 2011

Mistborn & Stormlight gamer bags + Updates

In the most recent Writing Excuses podcast episode, Dan, Mary, Howard, and I talk about characters who do dumb things. There are a lot of traps that writers fall into involving this, and we talk about how to avoid them.

InkWing has a limited number of Mistborn- and Stormlight-themed gamer bags for sale. They're also running another T-shirt giveaway contest.

This week's chapter of my abandoned 2001 novel MYTHWALKER features Siri's wedding. And there's a new Twitter posts archive uploaded.

Several of the stores I've signed at recently have autographed copies of my books that they can ship to you. Forbidden Planet in London, Murder by the Book in Houston, Joseph-Beth in Lexington, UBooks in Seattle, among others. Check my Facebook past events page and give the store nearest you a call. (You don't have to be a Facebook member to see the info.)

And I'll be signing throughout the UK all the rest of this week, so check out my events page to find the signing nearest you.

Also, this year's Great Hunt is still going, even though industrious readers have already pretty much decoded the entire excerpt. So we've added some new surprises that further codes will unlock.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

Those bags are so gorgeous! Now I want to try and make one... Btw, this is Gwen who made you the little spook doll! I just wanted to say, I emailed your site about it, but there was no way of adding that picture as an attachment! :( So if you want it directly from me, you can email me at gkortsen@hotmail.com and I can send it to you. Thanks again for coming to London, it was awesome to meet you! :)

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home