Thursday, June 14, 2012

I Hate Dragons Speech Competition + Updates

My assistant uploaded a new ALCATRAZ VERSUS THE EVIL LIBRARIANS annotation. This one covers chapter sixteen, which has various obscure references including a dinosaur eating the "C" section of science fiction books.

There are two new episodes of the Writing Excuses podcast up. First Mary, Howard, Dan, and I talk about writing time travel. Then we talk about THE WAY OF KINGS in depth. Do keep in mind that this contains huge spoilers!

Benjamin Carlson used a condensed version of my short story I Hate Dragons in the Hawaii Forensic League's State Speech Competition in the storytelling category. He took second place in the regional competition. Check it out.

Scott Ashton uploaded a couple more of my creative writing lectures. In the first one I talk about prose and self-publishing, and in the second I talk about scenes and a few other topics.

1 Comments:

Blogger Novouto said...

Oh good, new lectures! I've been watching them and waiting for the new ones :D

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home