Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Canadians! Halifax, Toronto

I'll be in Halifax, Nova Scotia this weekend for Hal-Con. My schedule is below. Next weekend I'll be in Toronto; I'll post my full schedule next week, or you can check my events page. I'll have two signings in Utah after I get back from there.

I will sign copies of THE EMPEROR'S SOUL in Halifax in the exhibits hall, but it looks like there won't be a dealer selling copies, so it's best to buy one elsewhere. I'll try to bring a few copies myself, but we'll see how that works with Canadian customs. (I will also sign any other book you bring that I have written.)

If you want me to sign your book in Toronto next weekend, it's best to buy it ahead of time from the bookstore hosting my signing.

Hal-Con

Address: World Trade & Convention Centre
1800 Argyle Street
Halifax, Nova Scotia

FRIDAY October 26th
2:00–4:00 - Signing at my table #47 in the exhibits hall
4:45–5:30 - Reading in Room 201
7:00–9:00 - Soiree

SATURDAY October 27th
2:00–4:00 - Signing at my table #47 in the exhibits hall
5:15–6:00 - Writing lecture in Room 201

SUNDAY October 28th
12:30–1:15 - Q&A on Main Stage
2:00–4:00 - Signing at my table #47 in the exhibits hall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home