Tuesday, November 13, 2012

THE ALLOY OF LAW signed hardcovers, THE EMPEROR'S SOUL episode + Updates

Since it's been out for a year and the mass market paperback has been released, I'm now putting THE ALLOY OF LAW in my signed hardcovers store. I also have a 6-pack that includes the four Mistborn books, Elantris, and Warbreaker for a special holiday price of $140. I'll sign any and all of my hardcovers in the store and personalize them at your request. Note though that today is the deadline for international orders if you want them to arrive by December 24th.

The Audible version of A MEMORY OF LIGHT is also now available for preorder. I don't think Audible had preorder capacity before, so this is new!

The most recent podcast episode of Writing Excuses is a "project in depth" episode where we focus on analyzing one of our works. In this case, it's my recently released novella THE EMPEROR'S SOUL. The podcast does have spoilers, so I advise reading the novella before listening to the episode.

I will be signing in Idaho Falls later this month; check my events page for details. If you haven't been able to get to a signing of mine recently and want a signed copy of THE EMPEROR'S SOUL, contact one of the following stores to see if they still have signed copies in stock:

The Missing Volume
Raleigh, North Carolina
info@TheMissingVolume.com
(321) 297-6635

Kathmandu Books
Winter Park, Florida
info@kathmandubooks.com
(321) 439-8187

The Book Scouts
Hamilton, Canada
thebookscouts@shaw.ca

Michael Walsh, Bookseller
Old Earth Books
Baltimore/Washington DC
publisher@oldearthbooks.com

Weller Book Works
Salt Lake City, Utah
books@wellerbookworks.com
(801) 328-2586 or (800) 333-7269

Also very briefly, my assistant has uploaded two more Twitter posts archives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home