Monday, March 04, 2013

Writing Excuses & Stormlight 2 Developments

This week's Writing Excuses podcast episode is a brainstorming session with Howard Tayler. Check it out.

I've decided on a final title for the second Stormlight Archive book. Tor.com has the reveal and my thoughts. They've also announced that Michael Whelan will return to provide the cover art. And I've uploaded another video of me writing the book. If I can finish the first draft in April, the book should come out in November. We'll know in April. I'm hard at work right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gabrielle said...

Wow! I love watching how your edits totally change the story. Very cool.

I can't wait to read/watch more. If you're intereted, please say hello at my blog www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home